Now-a-days where everyone is trying to cope up with demanding work life, relationship break-ups make the life more unbearable. It is always painful if a marriage or a significant relation ends. The breakup of a long-term, committed relationship can turn your whole world upside down and trigger all sorts of painful and unsettling feelings. It actually take sometime to recover from it, but once you recover you realize that you have grown stronger and wiser. Sometime people go into depression disorder due to such break-up and lose their self-esteem. But the reality is that life goes on and one cannot effort to sit ideal and get addicted to those painful emotions. Here I will discuss some possibilities of coping strategies during those feelings-
- New Planning: After break up every thing changes including your priorities and suddenly you become uncertain about your future as you have to rethink your future. Here is a scope to plan a new future where you set some very positive priorities, like a desired job, re-Union with some good old friends, restart doing some old hobby or interest.
- Take it naturally: Take the feelings very naturally as those feelings are natural. Don't get crazy for those feelings. For example it is quite natural to feel depressed after a big financial loss. So a matured relation break-up is also a loss, and it is very natural to feel all short of bad feeling.
- Talking your feeling: Talking about your feeling to someone you trust is very very useful. If the person to whom you share your feeling care for you then he/she will emotionally support you and wll give unconditional comfort to you.
- Keep your self busy: Keeping busy in work will divert your mind directly. It is better to take interest in your work and keep yourself busy to achieve a certain goal.
- Make friends: Make new friends and create a meaningful friend circle is always better. Make some effort to make some new friends and meet new peoples.